[TYPO3-core] RFC #12398: Unreplaced markers stay in the BE

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Fri Oct 30 18:28:43 CET 2009

I'm not disagreeing either, but I think users want to see a clean
backend, and this makes that easier to do for developers.

BTW, this was suggested by Benni in a discussion in the DAM list (see
RFC: #12127: Markers not replaced when editing document).

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/