[TYPO3-core] RFC #12351: Clean-up SQL parser and SQL engine

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Mon Oct 26 17:40:45 CET 2009

Hi,

Xavier Perseguers schrieb:
> It's a bit tricky in all cases as we have this in Core:
>
> class t3lib_sqlengine extends t3lib_sqlparser
>
> and in DBAL:
>
> class ux_t3lib_sqlengine extends t3lib_sqlengine
> class ux_t3lib_sqlparser extends t3lib_sqlparser

Just to add another point - why did you pick "private" instead of
"protected" as visibility for some methods? Imho due to the fact that
the files provide the possibility to use XCLASSes the methods should
have "protected" as their visibility.

The patch looks reasonable besides that and seems to work fine for me.

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--
Tolleiv Nietsch