[TYPO3-core] FYI: Raised Extbase and fluid version to 0.9.11

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Oct 21 22:54:11 CEST 2009

Hi Sebastian,

thanks for your hard work on that matter!

But I think at least the ChangeLog entry is suboptimal:

2009-10-21  Sebastian Kurfuerst  <sebastian at typo3.org>

        * Raised Extbase and Fluid version numbers to 0.9.11.

There is no way for the user to know what exactly this rise of version
number implies or what changed. So either you add the full ChangeLog of
the changes between 0.9.10 and 0.9.11 in our core ChangeLog or you
provide ChangeLog files in extbase + fluid extensions with clear
definition of the changes between versions.

Cheers,
Ernesto