[TYPO3-core] FYI: Raised Extbase and fluid version to 0.9.11

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Wed Oct 21 12:39:52 CEST 2009

Hey everybody,

I raised extbase and fluid versions again before beta2.

This is the description for the release notes:

A lot of work has been done in this release for the "Extbase" MVC
framework and the "Fluid" templating engine. An enormous number of
bugfixes and enhancements have been added.
The possibilities to override localization strings in TypoScript have
been refactored and can now be found in plugin.tx_pluginname._LOCAL_LANG.
Furthermore, you can now edit nested objects in a single edit-form.
Additionally, the whole form framework has been supplemented with a
request hash, which closes some potential security holes. See
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/4960 for more details.
Additionally, we completely changed the shorthand syntax, which is a
BREAKING CHANGE. If you use this, see
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/5033 for a description to update your
templates.

Greets,