[TYPO3-core] RFC #2314 - moving records doesn't move translations

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Wed Oct 21 19:32:40 CEST 2009

FYI: The attached patch was committed as follow-up to SVN Trunk (rev. 6222)

"Follow-up to bugfix #2314: Using the clipboard in the list view shows
SQL errors for tables without versioning support"

* t3ver_wsid was queried even if the table did not support versioning
* "localisation" was renamed to "localization"
* some fast "(condition ? then : (condition ? then : else))" have been
modified

olly

--
Oliver Hader