[TYPO3-core] RFC #12066: Code cleanup: Add some constants

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Oct 21 00:06:05 CEST 2009

Hi,

Oliver Hader schrieb:
>> Some of the hunks still seem to be outdated.
>>
>> +1 by reading and testing for those that worked

I've attached a patch updated to the latest trunk.

> One remark:
> I'd prefer to have these constants integrated to config_default.php
> directly or to include/require the external file there. But that's more
> cosmetical...

Yes, that would be fine, too (and it would also speed things up a tiny
little bit because of one less include).

However, please let's do that in a follow-up patch or separate RFC
because this requires moving up the include of config_default.php in
init.php and index_ts.php (because currently config_default.php is
included below t3lib_div, but t3lib_div already uses the constants).

Oli