[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10338: Feature: NewRecordWizard with grouping and sorting

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Thu Oct 8 09:34:52 CEST 2009

On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 22:59:57 +0100, Steffen Kamper <info at sk-typo3.de>
wrote:

> to find a solution for the localized title of an extension I integrated
> lookup for following label in the locallang_db.xml (this one is used for
> all labels of extension record table used here):
> extension.title
>
> This is done for future as this label doesn't exists.
> The fallback will do following:
>
> 1) look for label "extension.title"

Hi Steffen,

is this information added to Pending_Documentation [1] or elsewhere?

I had to look at the code, how to add the title for an extension.

Currently, only UserTS is documented in Pending_Documentation.

One further suggestion: What do you think of printing the title of the
current page in bold? IMHO it looks a bit neglected beside the bold faced
EXT titles.

Regards
Steffen

[1] http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Pending_Documentation#doc_core_api