[TYPO3-core] RFC: #539. bug - lang-children should be deleted when deleting parent-record in default language

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Oct 20 22:39:37 CEST 2009

Hi Francois,

we tested the patches in all combination. It shows, that with the
patches from Tolleiv not all is done, there is a lot of things that must
be fixed. But it's a good start, as the current situation was bit crappy
in this area.

So we will continue work on this issues, as there are issues like
* paste records on untranslated pages
* users with limited languages are allowed to do wrong things
* restrict restricted users for move if there are translations he's not
allowed to
* clipboard improvements
* and more to come ...

I don't say anything about doing this in versions ...

But we have to start, and i'm glad that Tolleiv took the time to make
the starting shot.

vg Steffen