[TYPO3-core] RFC #11326: Bug: Memcached backend does not work well if page's Cache expires set to 1 month

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Thu Oct 15 08:46:14 CEST 2009

hi Vladimir,

good catch :-)

your patch fixes the problem if lifetime is set by the page record. But
what if someone sets a higher value by TS?
I'd suggest to detect this in function set() and convert the given
lifetime to an Unix timestamp if needed.

Concerning the apc set() function I agree to remove the comment about
the maximum lifetime. according to the docs there seems not to be such a
limit.

greets
rupert