[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #12218 - Spaces in Webroot path break ImageMagick compose (Solution included!)

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue Oct 13 10:12:00 CEST 2009

Am 13.10.2009, 10:03 Uhr, schrieb Joerg Wagner [DigiLog]
<news.netfielders.de at digilog.de>:

>  > Please always attach the patch to your posting and not only to the BT
>
> will definitely do so in the future. And sorry - this guy is not very
> experienced in the customs of the core team list.  ;)

No problem - my first 3-4 also didn't match the rules ;)

One point:
You have to decide, to which branch of TYPO3 this patch should be
commited. There's the developement branch called "trunk", which will
result in 4.3 soon.
Then there's the stable branch "4_2", which would include the patch in
4.2.10 (or if it comes out too soon 4.2.11,..).
Please test it with all branches before sending to the list.

Only for your future patches (I'm sure, they will follow ;-): New features
can only be applied to trunk, never to the older branches. If it changes
behavior, also only trunk is possible.

Happy patching!

Steffen

P.S: As this is a RFC-only list, every posting has "(Solution included!)"
by definition :-P