[TYPO3-core] RFC #12130: Improve performance of flashmessages

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Wed Oct 7 22:23:10 CEST 2009

hi masi,

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> This is getting near to the point were one of you will insult the other.

you can be shure that Ernesto and I know how to discuss things in our
role as coredevs in a public list. If it is needed to insult each other
- which was not the case until now - we'll do this per pm, skype,
phone... ;-)

> Rupert, don't get obsessed with the performance issue.

If I would not have been so obsessed by the performance thingy in the
last months TYPO3 would be approximately 30% slower than it is now.
really, it was that bad.

greets
rupert