[TYPO3-core] FYI: Fixed bug #12835: Caching error when clearing indexed search elements in info module

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Mon Nov 30 11:30:47 CET 2009

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi Masi,
>
> Martin Kutschker schrieb:
>> Oliver Hader schrieb:
>>> The following changes were committed to SVN Trunk (rev. 6593)
>>>
>>> Solution:
>>> Integrate a proper check to use the caching framework or the standard
>>> caching.
>>
>> I hope that the multitude of checks is worth the speed. Doesn't seem
>> to be easy to maintain.
>>

> the drawback of having 2 cache-systems.

Forget it. There are other (IMHO better) ways to handle to systems, but they again introduce
objects. And it seems to me that Rupi wanted to get rid of them.

Masi

PS: I didn't notice before but it's interesting that the switch comes with a constant and not with a
config var like other TYPO3 settings.