[TYPO3-core] FYI: Fixed bug #12489: IRRE - Problem with clearing of floated elements in IE

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Sun Nov 29 15:41:08 CET 2009

The following changes were committed to SVN Trunk (rev. 6579)

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12489

Branch: Trunk

Problem:
When displaying inline records there's a problem in internet explorer.
I've tested it with the recent version (IE 8). In my case the inline
records are not cleared properly. They are all displayed side by side.
As soon as you expand the record the whole design is messed up.

Solution:
Since a related issue was entitled with "strange behaviour in IE7" a
check for the browser version was added. At least this solved the issue
for IE8. The accordand class "inlineDivMSIE" forces "display:
inline-block" for IE7 but now does not anymore for IE8.

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 Release Manager 4.3