[TYPO3-core] RFC #9683: Store OpenID information in database instead of using the filesystem

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Nov 27 20:29:02 CET 2009

Hi Dmitry,

+1 by reading and testing.

Some questions / minis:
1) as Ingmar already posted i also don't understand the comma in be_user
and fe_user create queries:
CREATE TABLE be_users (
-	tx_openid_openid varchar(255) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL
+	tx_openid_openid varchar(255) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,
  );

this looks wrong to me. Why did you add the comma?

2) also small issue, but i miss a sql_free_result.

3) often discussed and i thought we should use $GLOBALS['EXEC_TIME']
instead time()

2 and 3 are really small but 1 is important.

Beside that the problems reported in this thread are not related to this
RFC, so please give a comment on 1) that the patch can be committed for
the final (with olly's ok)

vg Steffen