[TYPO3-core] RFC #12773: [PHP 5.3] Extension uploads are not possible

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 12:09:57 CET 2009

Hello!

This is SVN path request.

Type: bug

Branches: 4.3.1, 4.4

Problem:
It is impossible to upload files to TER when using PHP 5.3 on the client side. The following PHP error is displayed: "PHP Fatal error: SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Extra content at the end of the doc". This is a PHP bug (http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=48216) for which no workaround exists.

Solution:
Download WSDL in question using TYPO3 functions and pass its local copy to SoapClient. In addition to solving the bug it also uses TYPO3 network functions in yet another place, which is good.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
"Trust me, I am a doctor!" (c) Gregory House, M.D.