[TYPO3-core] RFC #12506: Bug: JSMENU does not respect mount point overlays

Joerg Wagner [DigiLog] news.netfielders.de at digilog.de
Mon Nov 23 21:05:12 CET 2009

Hi Susanne,

thanks for your testing and your feedback!

 > "$MP_array_sub = $MP_array;" <- you don't need that line, just use the
 > original $MP_array. Or was there a special reason for that?

Sorry, but that line is absolutely necessary. This happens in a loop and
if you change $MP_array within one loop cycle it will not only affect
that current cycle an its recursive calls but also all following loop
cycles. These following cycles definitely need the original $MP_array
content because they do not contain the substituted MP that might have
been added to $MP_array_sub!

Sorry for the wrong root point of my patch. Will take care of that in
the future!

Cheers, Jörg.