[TYPO3-core] RFC #12455: OpenID authentication does not work with PHP 5.3

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Nov 17 16:56:32 CET 2009

Hi,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Rupert Germann wrote:
>> well, the people (3) who had the time, tested it successfully.
>> your patch seems only to work for you.
>
> Please, use your patch if you are confident in it. I cannot give it +1 because code there does not look good to me (I showed examples in the other post). But if it is good enough for other people, formally you can use it.

you're right that some adjustments has to be done. But it has to work
with 4.3 if it's bundled with 4.3. So i would suggest to commit the
working patch and fix the other parts until final release.

I tested the above mentioned example and you're right there, on the
other side this piece of code is not used in the extraction of our
openId version. All in all the code is difficult to understand as it
looks like circle injection of objects, but this is another issue.

vg Steffen