[TYPO3-core] FYI72: Fix bug #12618: Validation issue in sysext lowlevel: Fix some warnings

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Tue Nov 17 09:00:22 CET 2009

Christian Kuhn schrieb:
> The attached patch will be committed to SVN trunk in 72 hours if nobody
> complains.
>
> Type: bugfix
>
> Branches: trunk
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12618
>
> Problem:
> The t3lib_arraybrowser issues some warning when running the source
> through tidy.
>
> Solution:
> - <a> escaping malformed URI reference: Tons of a hrefs use $ and '.
> Escape them with urlencode properly
> value. Omit the b tag if there is no content
> - <a> cannot copy name attribute to id: The name attribute is deprecated
> and we should use id instead. The id's are unique, created by md5, but
> must not start with a number. Solution is to switch to id and add "a" as
> first character.

Looks ok to me, but what do you mean with "cannot copy name attribute to id"? AFAIR at least for for
elements the specs say if both id and name are used they should (must?) be the same *.

I see no reason why the anchor needs both id and name, I only wonder that you write "cannot".

Masi

* a rule that TYPO3 must ignore because of the square brackets in the name attributes.