[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12614: Debug output destroys BE HTML

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 08:24:52 CET 2009

Hi!

Oliver Hader wrote:
> Thanks for the patch - it's related or "the successor" of RFC #12598
> (flashmessages for sqlDebug). I'm also in doubt whether it one shall be
> able to define how this appears, e.g.
> * debug() just behaves like now
> * debug(t3lib_div::DEBUG_FLASHMESSAGES) uses flash messages

By the way, I think we should postpone it till 4.4. It is not time to alter one of the most used development functions :( It is less than a month until release. There should be no major changes in behaviour now. Using flash messages for debug is a feature.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
"Trust me, I am a doctor!" (c) Gregory House, M.D.