[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12616: Set recycler height dynamic

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Mon Nov 16 22:18:09 CET 2009

Hi.

On 16.11.2009 20:05 Steffen Kamper wrote:
> By setting the height automatic (viewportHeight - containerTop - margin)
> we don't need to set it in user settings.

I have tested with FF3.5 on Ubuntu 9.10 and FF3.0, Safari4, Opera10,
IE6, IE7 on WinXP.
It works on any platform except for IE6, where the grid does not resize.
Personally I don't care about IE6. But maybe keeping a user setting for
the IE6 victims would help. A default value of 0 would use automatic
resize, any other value a fixed size. But you decide, I don't insist.

Opera10 works, but has some useless padding of appr. 100px on the
bottom. But IMHO it's cosmetic.

+1 after reading and testing.

Please don't forget to also remove the CSH file locallang_csh_mod.xml if
you decide not to keep the user setting.

--
cheers,
Steffen

TYPO3 Blog: http://www.t3node.com/