[TYPO3-core] RFC #12420: Log deprecated method calls and remove them in 4.5

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Mon Nov 16 20:24:49 CET 2009

Hi,

I can confirm this.

Besides that:

* tslib_fe::idPartsAnalyze
* tslib_fe::getSimulFileName
* tslib_pibase::pi_list_query (the suggested method uses pi_list_query()
again)

Masi, can you please recheck the disposal and remove at least the
mentioned four methods from producing a deprecation log entry. Thanks!

Besides that, rewriting the stuff not to use the deprecated stuff
anymore would be nice, however sometimes alternatives are missing.

olly

--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 Release Manager 4.3