[TYPO3-core] FYI48: #12545: t3lib_div::linkThisScript isn't xhtml compatibel

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Nov 11 18:15:15 CET 2009

Hi,

ok, let's drop this and continue fixing the modules.
Whenever links are composed in modules they should get hsc'd before
printing, so we avoid the double usage. If we could guarantee that HSC
is only used at the very end it would be fine, but some scenarios are
more complicate. See eg opendocs where links are takeen from other
sources and composed different.

I will make a seperate search for all usage of this function to see what
is done with the output.

vg Steffen