[TYPO3-core] FYI48: #12545: t3lib_div::linkThisScript isn't xhtml compatibel

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Wed Nov 11 17:06:59 CET 2009

Hi,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:

> please look to the patch - i didn't replaced any ampersand, i only added
> htmlspecialchars to the result.

But that is exactly the problem. The URL returned might be used in a
context where HSC is definetly wrong.

> The replace (was there before) only replaces first ampersand with ?. HSC
> is done afterwards.

This is fine.

> This is really hard to get the BE clean ...

I fully agree!

I would suggest to use my approach (the additional variable, but setting
it to false) and do another RFC which changes the function calls.

What do you think?

Regards Helmut