[TYPO3-core] RFC #12282: Inconsistent look of browse_links

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Nov 6 19:31:15 CET 2009

Hi Steffen and others,

i really appreciate the work on the link browser.

However i would like to postpone it to 4.4. We have so much different
link browsers in core, then the DAM link browsers (still one in RTE),
image browser etc. I think the best is to make one browser modul that
comes with a right API, so we can use the one for all purposes. i
remember when i had to fix mountpoints there, and it was frustrating to
fix same problem at so many places.

I would love though if ux week could unify the interface.

vg Steffen