[TYPO3-core] Status of RFC: #9046: Nested domain linking with domain record on root page

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Wed Nov 4 18:25:00 CET 2009

Hi Tobi,

I just spent another one hour testing this patch intensively. Everything
worked as expected, the second patch also fixed the caching problem.
Also, I think the point Ernesto mentioned earlier in the thread
regarding the problem of filling the cache up is reduced by the fact
that you set the forced prepending by default now, which will reduce in
no double cache entries in that case.

So, +1 after code reviewing and testing!

cheers
Ingmar