[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12457: Constants from INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT not in Constant Editor

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Nov 3 23:13:34 CET 2009

Hi Bernhard,

> This is a SVN patch request
>
> Type: Bugfix/Feature?

Bugfix as this is an expected behavior when it comes to inclusion of external TS in constants.

> Problem:
> If you include constants into a TypoScript template "Constants" field
> using the <INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT ...> syntax, you will see them in the
> object browser, but not in the constant editor.
>
> The constant editor parses the constants differently than the object
> browser, as it only shows the constants of the currently selected
> template, and does not required the whole tree.
>
> Solution:
> The attached patch adds the call to "procesIncludes" where necessary.

Thanks for catching this bug.

Here my +1 after reading (I guess you'll update/follow-up RFC #12429) and +1 after testing. I finally get what I had always expected when including constants TS files.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en