[TYPO3-core] RFC #12429: Method "t3lib_tstemplate::procesIncludes" has misspelled "proces"

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue Nov 3 22:53:54 CET 2009

Now it is one: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12457

> I see that it's including with template analyzer but I cannot see the
> categories and comments in Constant Editor. Don't know if constants are
> taken anyway because what I try to achieve is only to have some nice
> comments / sections for my constants I then define directly in template
> records.

You are correct. INCLUDE tags are properly processed for the Object Browser,
and other "Template" tool. But not for the constant editor.

I created the above bug tracker entry and a patch. I posted a new RFC about
this issue to the list right now.

greets,
Bernhard