[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12368: Context menu of page tree does not work anymore

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Nov 3 21:20:57 CET 2009

Hi,

as all considered that alt_main is broken since 4_2 (why does that comes
in the table now and not earlier?) i removed this line completely.

Further i will make a patch where alt_main will be removed from possible
interfaces. I would say we leave the file in core until we migrated some
of the features to backend.php, as Bernhard mentioned. This can be done
for 4.4 where alt_main can be removed completely.

This has also be communicated in NEWS.txt so this is the official policy.

vg Steffen