[TYPO3-core] RFC #11107: Provide more flexible rendering for "text with image"

Patrick Broens patrick at netcreators.com
Wed May 27 12:03:20 CEST 2009

Hi,
> This is not related to the new feature, but a bug introduced with the
> fix to #10768. If you revert these changes, it works as intended. I
> haven't managed to talk to Patrick about it yet, but I am also still not
> sure why we need those extra CSS lines which were added in #10768.
This fix was committed to get the correct left padding on
ordered/unordered lists next to the images.
Use the Text w/image object, set the position of the images to "left in
text" and add an ordered or unordered list in the RTE of the text part.
You will see the bullets are not at the right position.

Somehow the overflow gets lost in most of the browser, which should be
by default auto for lists. Removing this can cause the same problems as
before.

Patrick