[TYPO3-core] RFC #11154: calls to deprecated function makeInstanceClassName in core

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri May 22 11:54:06 CEST 2009

Hi,

Franz Koch schrieb:
> Hi,
>> i have same opinion as Dmitry. There is a mail composed if htmlmail is
>> loaded. Now with autoloader it can be composed always, why not?
>>
>> If there is a reason for not having htmlmail, use a better condition
>> here, as this one confuses.
>
> but this would be a functional change then - is it allowed to do this in
> this RFC?

as the autoloader change the situation the check doesn't work (or does
he?). I don't know really in which situation this is used, but with
autoloader this looks strange. May be htmlmail is used before so the
check makes sense.

>> little nitpicking: Please insert spaces in t3lib_div::makeInstance.
>
> you mean 't3lib_div :: makeInstance' or inside the brackets?

i mean inside bracket: $xmlObj·=·t3lib_div::makeInstance('t3lib_xml',
'wml');

vg Steffen