[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10853: [Feature] New Multimedia CE

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu May 21 10:41:13 CEST 2009

Hi Patrick,

Patrick Gaumond schrieb:

> V15, TYPO3 Trunk on Windows, DB compare done, cache cleared. Shows 2
> errors in FE:

thx for testing!

> Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would
> like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime
> function name](). If you would like to enable call-time
> pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in
> your INI file in
> D:\WEB\htdocs\T3demoTRUNK\typo3\sysext\cms\tslib\class.tslib_content.php
> on line 2783

yes, Masi mentioned that already. I removed the reference now.
Do you tried usage of hook?

> Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an
> array in
> D:\WEB\htdocs\T3demoTRUNK\typo3\sysext\cms\tslib\class.tslib_content.php
> on line 2757

this shouldn't happen and looks like the TS isn't present. Anyway i
casted the vars now so no such warning can happen.

remark: i removed the TS from the compatibility files of
css_styled_content, so it's available only with using the "current" one.

> ====
> The error on  line 2783 happen all over my testsite and #2757 on page
> with Media.

beside the warning, does it work for you?

vg Steffen