[TYPO3-core] RFC #8507: Fileadmin: Setting alt attributes and use the locallang.xml files instead of locallang.php files

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Tue May 12 22:57:23 CEST 2009

hi Steffen,

after applying your patch I have empty title attribs on fileicons.
you're using $theIconTex instead of $theIconText in function formatFileList.

a general question: why is it good to have filled alt-attribs when they are
only shown if the icon is not found ?
(which will be only the case in a broken TYPO3 installation)
the little yellow tooltip is filled by the title attrib.
or is this different in other browsers?

if not: -1

greets
rupert