[TYPO3-core] RFC #11016: Implement RSA authentication for BE and FE

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue May 5 12:58:20 CEST 2009

Hi!

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> I think it should be the other way around: the feature should
> "autodiscover" if it can be enabled and not allow it to be chosen if the
> pre-requesites aren't there. This is a job for the "install tool" of
> course, so that it could be enabled by default if the prerequesites are
> found (and it shouldn't allow it to be set if the prerequesites are not
> in place).

Yes, I thought about it but it is difficult due to the architecture of the login procedure. It can be made but it needs further major changes. I had an idea to rework the login system but it was beyond this project :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/reviews/magento-beginners-guide-by-william-rice.html