[TYPO3-core] RFC #9703: Integrate EXT: ingmar_admpanelwrap

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Mar 27 02:29:48 CET 2009

Just reviewed and together with Ingo. Additionally tested it on my local
system now.

Concerning the xmenu_layer issues, I have to say that I don't care much
about that. Obviously this is a relict from old TYPO3 versions and there
are much better ways to implement such a menu nowadays. My conclusion is
that even if it breaks some site, it only breaks if the visitor is
logged in as be_user. In such a case, someone with appropriate usage
should take a look at it and fix it afterwards.

+1 after reading and testing.

One remaining point though: Don't forget to add the authors section, as
we agreed just a minute ago...

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out