[TYPO3-core] RFC #9703: Integrate EXT: ingmar_admpanelwrap

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Mar 27 02:20:36 CET 2009

Hi Dmitry!

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Javascript copyright says "Ingo Renner". If the actual code was
> written by Ingmar, copyright belongs to Ingmar according to
> international copyright conventions (Geneva and Bern).

Conventions of Laax say that this is no problem.

> It would be fair at least to mention Ingmar. Otherwise it looks
> like claiming other man's work as your own.

Of course you are right with the point. I just talked to Ingmar about it
who is standing behind me, and he is fine with the change of the
copyright owner.

Additionally, Ingo will add Ingmar to the "Author" section of the
Javascript file.

Greetings, Michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out