[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10777: Bug: Make versioning module skinnable

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Mar 26 15:29:12 CET 2009

Hi!

Patrick Broens wrote:
> How can the colors of an icon fit a skin? Have a look at the RFC for the
> workspace icons as well. Perhaps you'll get a better idea.

I did. I usually check before I post. Colors of the icon is not the same as main colors of the skin. The skin is grey-blue, the icon is brown-orange, this is a different side of the color wheel (opposite colors, not same or additional colors, which is bad according to color theory). Also the icon looks more heavy than other icons. Don't you see it?

This is not an objection against your patch. This is more a comment that I do not like the icon because it looks foreign to t3skin. TYPO3 lacks qualified graphics designers, this is why we have such problems. We should have asked Lasse about icons...

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team