[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10741: Create version of page crashes in Cache

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Wed Mar 25 10:43:09 CET 2009

Hi.

On 24.03.2009 22:31 Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Do you use default cache or something special? But i get the error on 2
> installations all the time using DB-cache or filecache.

Now I got it.
I did:
1) create page with content element.
2) create new version of the page, enter label text and saved.
3) create new version of content element, enter label text and save.
4) edit label of this (versioned) content element (or edit it) and save.
--> Exception.

Applying your patch helps.

So +1 after reading and testing from me.

--
cheers,
Steffen

http://www.t3node.com/