[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10741: Create version of page crashes in Cache

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Mar 24 22:31:21 CET 2009

Hi,

Steffen Müller schrieb:
> Hi.
>
> On 24.03.2009 11:47 Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> How to reproduce:
>> select a page, from context menu select "Versioning", add a label and
>> press "Create new version"
>>

> Unfortunately I cannot reproduce it.

Thx for checking.
Do you use default cache or something special? But i get the error on 2
installations all the time using DB-cache or filecache.

For me it's quite obvious with this call:
t3lib_cache_frontend_AbstractFrontend->flushByTag('pageId_-1')
because versioning/workspaces use negative pids.

vg Steffen