[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9975: Bugfix: Typoscript: CONTENT | slide: multilanguage not correctly respected in content_fallback mode

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Tue Mar 24 11:31:43 CET 2009

Hey Stefan,

sorry for the long REMINDERing. But hey, it pays off, I reviewed ;-)

Indeed I looked over your patch, and over your solution just last
weekend, however I am unsure on how to proceed here, as I (for myself)
need to figure out which "intended behaviour" makes the most sense vs.
which is the cleanest solution vs. backwards compatibility.

All the best,
Benni.