[TYPO3-core] RFC #10673: Feature Request: Enable CSC "uploads" filelist to be manipulated by TS

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Tue Mar 24 10:41:34 CET 2009

Hi,
attached an updated version of my previous patch.

In off-list discussion with Benjamin Mack we decided not to just add
this functionality to the "quick and dirty" and very unhandy code of the
csc upload function but rebuild the "file-detecting-part" in a clean way
which automatically includes my feature request.

No functional change happened! All things work as before!

thanks in advance

Steffen