[TYPO3-core] RFC #10673: Feature Request: Enable CSC "uploads" filelist to be manipulated by TS

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Thu Mar 12 09:16:22 CET 2009

Hey List,
this is a feature Request for Sysext CSC...

Type:
Feature

Problem:
CSS Styled Content "FileUpload" uses StdWrap feature to retrieves the
filelist which should be rendered. But by now Admins do not have
possibility to manipulate, filepath by TS, only Data from tt_content
will fit in.

Solution:
Since the function "render_uploads" in
typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/pi1/class.tx_cssstyledcontent_pi1.php
already uses "override" functionality, extend it to be overriden by TS.

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10673

Branches:
trunk (revision 5205)

Additional Information:
The Script extracts the the filepath from cObj->data['select_key'] or
sets it to 'uploads/media' if empty, even if the filelist ist generated
by stdWrap. (ll. 308 ff. in original trunk)
This is way our "TS" manipulation cannot set filelist directly but only
a filepath.
This is why I introduced a stdWrap Option in TS "filePath" allowing to
overwrite the filePath in cObj->data['select_key']
This is very useful if you wanna display filelists dynamically per
user/per month etc.

Example:
User sets Filepath to fileadmin/users/{TSFE:fe_user|user|username}/ in
the Content Element, following TS would allow Interpreting it:

tt_content.uploads.20.filePath.field = select_key
tt_content.uploads.20.filePath.insertData = 1

New "filePath" is Type: stdWrap.
Need to update Documentation for this.

kind regards

Steffen