[TYPO3-core] FYI: TYPO3 4.3-alpha2 on March 8th 2009

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Fri Mar 13 12:13:12 CET 2009

Hi Oliver Hader,

> All these features are nice... but not done automatically or by a single
> person. Please consider that most power is put into TYPO3 in leisure
> time and mostly without any sponsoring.

I strongly agree.

I remember I have had deep regrets last year when I noticed that the form
object sponsorings where over, without anybody organizing it trying to
contact people like me, people who spend continuously hours and hours of
spare time each week, and this for years, to build such a form-fwk. I'm
talking here about project Formidable.

Anyway, this is the past. We still would like the core team to consider our
work, as we are devoted to TYPO3 and it's community for the love of it. And
by We I mean me (Jerome Schneider) and the community supporting the project.

You may contact me anytime if you think that what we're offering could be of
any use for the core.

For the best,
Jerome Schneider
http://formidable.typo3.ug