[TYPO3-core] RFC #9974: Use PHP built--in gzip/deflate compression in Frontend

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Mar 2 10:43:30 CET 2009

Hi!

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> I think I will make a separate class in tslib/ for it. This should be ok from all sides:
> - function is in the class
> - not blowing up t3lib_div
>
> Thanks for the idea ;) I will post an updated patch next week as "FYI72".

Finally I had time for it. Here is the patch. It is almost identical to the original patch except that compression callback is moved to a new class in typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_fecompression.php. That class is also singleton.

Since the patch is not much different I am going to commit it to trunk after 24h waiting for objections.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team