[TYPO3-core] RFC #5466: Feature: Page selector for the list module

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri Mar 6 18:26:59 CET 2009

Hi,

> I now just saved the icons as .gif instead of .png which solves this in
> ie6 (ie6 screenshot attached).

Yes, that's quite foolproof, isn't it?

I would like to check what's up with PNGs in the Core, because it seems
to me that some icons are PNGs and I wonder if they display in IE6 or
not. Just curious. But we could go ahead and just use GIFs.

I may not have time to do this before Sunday evening though, so if
someone else feels like committing, just go ahead.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter