[TYPO3-core] RFC #5466: Feature: Page selector for the list module

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Fri Mar 6 18:07:33 CET 2009

Hi Francois,

Francois Suter wrote:
> I'm absolutely fine with the latest version of the patch, but I would
> like someone to confirm that the last set of icons really works with IE6
> (I don't have any at hand). Given that I'm ready to commit.

attached a v11.diff and v11_icons.tar and a v11_ie6.jpg screenshot.

With v10 in ie6 the icons showed while loading the page and disappeared
after the page was loaded completely. There is a similar issue with the
top toolbar in the bugtracker (#10222).

I now just saved the icons as .gif instead of .png which solves this in
ie6 (ie6 screenshot attached).

Thanks
Christian