[TYPO3-core] RFC #10432: Page TS option to disable avaiable languages

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Fri Mar 6 15:10:28 CET 2009

Hi,

>>> if we have a mod.SHARED option, we should also incorporate this in
>>> the list_module (the flags on the right when in localization mode)
>>> and the info module, right?
>>
>> You mean if one chooses to create an alternative page language from
>> the list mod? Do you want me to update the patch accordingly?
>>

> Benni means that the setting should be work in list module also. But for
> me this is a different issue and should use a new RFC ;-)

I searched for the list module. The problem is that edit is done through
alt_doc.php and fields are created with standard tce form generator
which is based on the TCA definition of table pages_language_overlay (in
  typo3/sysext/cms/tbl_cms.php. It takes all fields from table
sys_languages and does not take mod.SHARED into account. Modifying this
would require a bit more work and should be done using another RFC if
ever wanted.

Please tell me what is still missing for getting another +1.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en