[TYPO3-core] RFC #10432: Page TS option to disable avaiable languages

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Fri Mar 6 10:12:52 CET 2009

Hi Martin,

>>> You mean if one chooses to create an alternative page language from
>>> the list mod? Do you want me to update the patch accordingly?
>>>
>> Benni means that the setting should be work in list module also. But for
>> me this is a different issue and should use a new RFC ;-)
>
> But you agree that the setting should be triggered by mod.SHARED?

We had this discussion on TV list for my original patch which was only
intended for TV. We all agreed that it should be triggered by mod.SHARED
(discussion implied Dmitry too). This mod.SHARED is already used for
setting the default language name and the default flag and TV uses it
too. Adding another option will allow TV to behave the same way.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en