[TYPO3-core] RFC #10563: Version 2

Sebastian Gebhard s.gebhard at markenmotiv.de
Wed Mar 4 13:57:44 CET 2009

Daniel Krupke schrieb:
> Besides, I have problems applying the patch to TYPO3 trunk due to an
> "unexpectedly ends in middle of line" error.

Thanks for pointing that out and helping me how to make working patches.
The attached patch should work.

I made some modifications:

The new function is now called getCleanEMConf()

It is polymorph (that means it is a function which behavior is depending
on the given datatype).

First possibility of using it:

Giving an extension key (string) as first parameter. This will read the
EM_CONF of that extension, clean it, and return it.

Second possibility of using it:

Giving an EM_CONF (array) as first parameter. This will clean up the
given array and return it

Second parameter $arrKey still has the same functionality:

If given, the value of this $arrKey in EM_CONF will be returned.
Accessing nestes values is possible by giving an $arrKey like this:
'constraints|depends'.