[TYPO3-core] RFC #10563: Feature: Add Core API function to Extension Management: getEMConfArray()

Daniel Krupke email at danielkrupke.de
Tue Mar 3 23:23:49 CET 2009

Hi Sebastian,

good points! I agree, there is a need for looking up EM_CONF arrays
that are nonexistent in filesystem (ext/sysext) in case you want to
update your extension and read the EM_CONF array of the new version of
this extension. So there is a +1 for your first suggestion.

I don't know much about merging/cleaning TER1/TER2 arrays, but if we
can avoid duplication of code by reusing this functionality with a
function cleanConfArray() and apply it to all occurrences I'll give
you a +1 for your second suggestion. The question is, if we need
another RFC for this one, or if we can handle it at once.

Besides, I have problems applying the patch to TYPO3 trunk due to an
"unexpectedly ends in middle of line" error.

So long,
Daniel