[TYPO3-core] RFC #10601: Cleanup: Move static dyntabmenu code in external file

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Wed Mar 4 12:31:50 CET 2009

Hey Dmitry,

I would like to have minified versions of all JS files we have. For
this, I would like to alter the "loadJavascriptLib()" function of
template.php, that searches for a "file exists" of a
"prototype.minified.js" or even better, a "prototype.compressed.js"
file, and then uses this by default. This way we only need to provide
the files and don't need to change all places where the files are used.

What do you think? I would create a separate RFC for that if it's ok
with you.

All the best,
Benni.